For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.
- Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
- Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
- Grilling grooves collect the fat
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Cast iron is durable and easy to clean
- Color: black matte
- Country of origin: France
- Heat resistance: 464.00 F
- Cold resistance: -4.00 F
- Substance: Cast iron
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Freezer-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 7.67 lbs
- Length of product: 14.96 in
- Width of product: 10.24 in
- Height of product: 1.85 in
- Height without lid: 1.85 in
- Upper diameter: 9.88 in
- Upper diameter 2: 1.73 in
- Bottom diameter: 8.27 in
- Bottom diameter 2: 10.24 in
SQUARE, WIELDY, CAST IRON
Particularly practical: The grill pan can be used on all cookers, including induction, and in the oven.
GROOVED STRUCTURE FOR THAT BARBEQUE FEELING
Black exterior, black enamelled interior. With a "grill structure" for the typical pattern.
ROBUST AND EASY TO CLEAN
Valued by top chefs around the world for their versatile properties: Cast iron pans.
STAUB CAST IRON 10-INCH, CAST IRON, SQUARE, AMERICAN GRILL, BLACK MATTE
Shipping Cost to Italy 10€
Shipping Cost to Europe 18€
Free Shipping over 300 €
This product already has a 20% OFF